Sunday, May 6, 2012

Contest... here at my blog.

  My second post at last. I have thought up something (that may be good) but we shall see. A contest seeing who is the worse, the most oily, the most slimy of Jane Austen's clergymen. :) And those two clergymen can be no one else but...


Mr Elton and Mr Collins!!!!

Who is the worst? Who shall win? We shall see err long... but personally I prefer Mr Collins but I shall vote on Mr Elton. He needs a chance after all! :)


Mr Elton from the BBC (2009) Emma and Mr Collins from the BBC (1995) Pride and Prejudice  

 Hopefully we shall see who is the worst by... the 14th of MAY.
*Mr Collins thoughtful look and silly smile*
... eight days from now! :)

Thank you,
God bless you all,


3 comments:

  1. OH you have picked the most slimiest i DISLIKE Mr. Collins so much so i will vote for him for poor Charlotte :( WHERE DO i vote
    have a great day

    Marissa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun this looks! I will vote for Mr Collins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO ......... MR COLLINS IS loseing how bad and horrible ........ HELP.......LOL

    Marisssa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete