Friday, May 11, 2012

Mr. Collins won!!

Well the winner is...  drum-roll ...


                                                             Mr. Collins

   I was hoping that Mr. Elton would win... (that slimy snake) :)
     But Collins one by one itty, bitty bit! Thanks to all who voted and I hope you all enjoyed this little contest. Now here are some hilarious pictures of the reptile... I did not mean that! :)


Ewwwwwwwwww... poor Lizzy!

*scream*

POOR Charlotte... she had to hold his hand. :P

"Other way Mr. Collins... don't look at me!"


sorry it is not clear... as it COULD be!

He won 5 to 4 (Mr. Elton one itty, bitty vote away form tying)

You had to know I saved the best for last.

3 comments:

  1. Hurray I am so glad he WON. He is such a slime ball and I am so glad Lizzy did not except his awful marriage idea. But i still feel bad for poor Charlotte she was such a sweet girl and deserved better. :( Your contest was so much fun I really enjoyed it. Have a great day GOD BLESS

    Marissa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT! He won! I'm very glad he did.
    Even though I voted on Mr. Elton, Mr. Collins did deserve to win! :)
    Poor Lizzy!!! I feel SO sorry for her at 'the Collin's marriage scene'. LOL!

    ~Abilaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa
    I am also glad he won... altho Mr. Elton should have won... in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete